2017年1月17日星期二

How we live with extra pounds?

I’m not a writer, I’m an overweight girl, this post is not an excellent article, but it is a fat people words from my heart. I’ve been on weight loss journey for21 years.
Over 60% people are overweight in the world, I’m 23 years old, I spend 21years tried millions of ways to lose weight,  I did it at one time, but those extra weights came back again, but, suddenly, I wake up, we don’t have to lose weight, but we shouldn’t being fat as well. Then, how we live with extra pounds?
We love coke, we love hamburger, we love snack, we love fast food, we are busy, we don’t have time to do exercises, sometimes we don’t even have time to eat, our body still overweight.
But! Fat does not affect beautiful at all!
See!
They still beautiful, but, did you noticed, they are trying to lose weight, and they all did it.

Fat does not affect beautiful, didn’t means we should enjoy being fat, didn’t means we should without body restraint, if you can’t handle your weight, how can you handle your life? Fat does not affect beautiful, but fat does affect health.
My job is Fat Singles dating websites, I saw lots of pretty women and men on my website, until then, I know how  I live with my extra pounds, there are a few words I have to say, “chubby is the best, too fat is not good”. We do need to lose weight for health.
We need to have breakfast every day, we have to give some time to take exercises, any sport is ok, eat less(doesn’t means No eat), be happy every day,  sex is helpful to burn calories. If you are married and a little bit of fat, don’t let you children eat high-calorie food, and do more exercises with your family, if you are single, then find your partner, lose weight together, be happy every day, he/she will make you smile more. Body size is not the key to beauty, the smile is, overweight is a key of health, so, lose weight in a healthy way.
Welcome to our big family fatsingles.org, we love all big singles, even if you are not fat, you still can find you chubby lover in our group. If you are fat, want to be chubby, join us, find your partner, work on it together!

没有评论:

发表评论