2016年12月29日星期四

We got married!

I would be love to share my story with you, so here goes.

I was seeing a guy I met on another site, and in a short time things just didn’t work out so as many times before and like so many others have said I claimed I was done with internet dating/ meeting men. I was telling a co-cuddly friend that I was over internet meetings and was going to accept that I was to stay single as there were NO men that would ever be honest, loving and accepting of my few extra pounds.

She told me of your site and I thought “oh well what have I lost if I just look” so I did and put up my profile and because I was SO angry with MEN I put down EVERY thing I wanted and some in a man. I will admit I did get some response though not expecting any as when I read my profile later I thought it was a little blind and somewhat rude.

I messaged a guy called Josh and just said something along the lines of I liked his profile. He then messaged me and we emailed for a few weeks. Playing it safe I gave him my mobile number and he called and we talked for many hours. To be honest I didn’t think it would go anywhere as he was in another state and almost 7hours drive from my house. He called often and I called him every other day.
I offered to take some vacation time off work and come see him in about 3months time and as the calls got longer and more often (3 or more times a day) I said I just wanted to come NOW to meet him as he had no time to take off from work and I did.

So, we made it 2 weeks. I met him and he was so nice, he knew I like the color purple so he got some purple balloons and tied them to the fence posts and rail of the front porch so I knew which house was his. Then he left me a key out and told me to let myself in so I did and there were purple flowers and other purple gifts on the kitchen table with a note and that just blew me away. Then when he came home it was just like we had known each other for years. It just felt right.

I spent 2 1/2 weeks with him and I just knew he was the one for me. When it was time for me to go home he cried and so did I. I was only about 10 mins up the road and he called me and asked me to come back and stay with him, he asked me to be his girlfriend and I was happy to accept. I went back to my home and sold up and moved back within the month and now we are planning our wedding.

I met him 6months ago and we have been together as a couple for 5 months and there is not a day that goes by that I don’t thank my friend for telling me about that site. Josh is a soul of the earth and I’m just glad I made the 7hour drive to meet him. I took him home to meet my family only 1month ago and EVERYONE loved him as much as I do. When your mother tells you “don’t let this one go. he is a good man” then you know you on a good thing.

Thank you very much for allowing people to meet via your site. and my advice to anyone who is on there that there are happy endings you just have to say Hi, put yourself out there and you WILL find that special someone who you want to spend the rest of your life with. they are out there just keep your eyes open.
Best of luck!
Amanda & Josh

没有评论:

发表评论